Erasmus Mundus Joint Master’s Degrees (EMJMD) scholarships are offered to Partner country applicants and to Programme country applicants.
The scholarship is awarded exclusively for a full-time enrolment in the LAGLOBE Master’s programme and will cover the entire duration of the EMJMD study programme.
EMJMD scholarships include:
- student participation costs (including the tuition fees, full insurance coverage and any other mandatory costs related to student participation in the course)
- a contribution to student travel and installation cost
- a subsistence allowance for the entire duration of the EMJMD study programme (24 months maximum)
- Students who have previously obtained an EMJMD scholarship or an Erasmus Mundus Master Course/Joint Doctorate scholarship are not eligible to apply for an additional scholarship under the EMJMD action.
- EMJMD scholarship holders cannot benefit from another EU funded scholarship scheme to follow the same EMJMD course and this for the entire period of the course.
The details on the EMJMD student scholarship are as follows:
Contribution to the travel and installation costs
- If the student is a resident in a Programme Country
€1 000 per year for travel costs
- If the student is a resident in a Partner Country less than 4000 KM from Salamanca
€2 000 per year for travel costs + €1 000 for installation costs
- If the student is a resident in a Partner Country more than 4000 KM from Salamanca
€3 000 per year for travel costs + €1 000 for installation costs
Contribution to the subsistence allowance
€1 000 per month for the entire duration of the EMJMD study programme (24 months maximum). Attention:
- The monthly allowance will not be given to the students in the EMJMD periods (study/research/placement/thesis preparation) spent in their country of residence.
- The monthly allowance will not be given to the students from a Partner Country for the EMJMD periods exceeding one trimester (i.e. 3 months or the equivalent of 15 ECTS credits) spent in any Partner Country.