Erasmus Mundus Joint Master’s Degrees (EMJMD) scholarships are offered to Partner country applicants and to Programme country applicants.
The scholarship is awarded exclusively for a full-time enrolment in the LAGLOBE Master’s programme and will cover the entire duration of the study programme.
The LAGLOBE scholarships include:
- student participation costs (including the tuition fees, full insurance coverage and any other mandatory costs related to student participation in the course)
- a contribution to student travel and installation cost
- a subsistence allowance for the entire duration of the EMJMD study programme (24 months maximum)
- If you have already received an EMJMD or an Erasmus Mundus Master Course/Joint Doctorate scholarship, you are not eligible for an additional EMJMD scholarship. You cannot benefit from another EU-funded scholarship scheme while you are receiving an EMJMD scholarship.
The details on the EMJMD student scholarship are as follows:
1.-Contribution to the travel and installation costs
- If the student is a resident in a Programme Country
€1 000 per year for travel costs
- If the student is a resident in a Partner Country less than 4000 KM from Paris (coodinator university)
€2 000 per year for travel costs + €1 000 for installation costs
- If the student is a resident in a Partner Country more than 4000 KM from (coodinator university)
€3 000 per year for travel costs + €1 000 for installation costs
2.-Contribution to the subsistence allowance
€1 000 per month for the entire duration of the EMJMD study programme (24 months maximum).
The monthly allowance will not be given to the students in the EMJMD periods (study/research/placement/thesis preparation) spent in their country of residence, nor to scholarship holders from a Partner Country for the EMJMD periods exceeding one trimester (i.e. 3 months or the equivalent of 15 ECTS credits) spent in any Partner Country.