Yes, you can. If you are currently in the last year of your undergraduate degree you can include an official certificate from your university stating the date in which you’ll receive the final document (this date must be before August of 2020).
Due to the amount of applications that we have to review, the confirmation email can take a moment to be sent. If after a week you haven’t received the confirmation, you can send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org in order to validate your application.
Language and Certificates
All applicants must be fluent in Spanish, French and English, with the proper documentation by the time of the application. You’ll find the language requirements and diplomas here.
Since at least one semester will be taught in each of our three official languages, applicants must be fluent in all of them.
The list that’s available in our website is the official one. For any other language certificate you need to contact our team at email@example.com
If you completed at least one school year, you can be exempt. In this case you’ll need to include an official document for your school as proof.
The only mandatory languages of LAGLOBE are Spanish, English and French.
If you completed at least two semesters, you can be exempt. In this case you’ll need to include an official document for your university as proof.
Due to the enrollment requirements in our university consortium it is necessary to present all the valid documentation.
Yes, you can apply.
You will need to include the registration receipt in your application.
The Selection Process
The selection process has three stages:
- All valid applications enter a pre-selection process.
- The pre-selected candidates will have a video-interview with our Selection Committee.
- After this interview, the final selection will take place.
The results of our scholarship process pre-selection will be announced in late February early March 2020.
Our scholarship program is a highly competitive process and if you were not selected it doesn’t mean that your application is not suited for our Master.
In this case, there’s two possible scenarios:
- The Selection Committee can give you the chance to re-apply as a self-funded student (by changing some aspects of your application, for ex. your research project)
- The Selection Committe can immediately garantee you a spot as a self-funded student without the need to re-apply.
Enrollment in the program
Our team will contact you soon.
If you need to apply for a visa, our team will give you the necessary documentation.
For scholarship holders, the insurance is included in the scholarship.
For the self-funded students, the insurance is included in the scholarship fees.
Our program begins during the third week of september in the city of Salamanca (Spain).
Mobility path during the Master
LAGLOBE’s mobility has two main stages:
- The mandatory mobility, the first semester in Salamanca (Spain), the second semester in Stockholm (Sweden) and the third semester in Paris (France).
- For the fourth semester mobility, the student will have to choose a thesis advisor and reside in the same city of the advisor’s university. Also during the fourth semesters, students must do a 3 month mandatory mobility with one of our associated partners in Latin America or Europe.
LAGLOBE has a mandatory mobility path that includes a semester in the three Consortium universities.