- I currently am on the last year of my undergraduate degree. Can I apply for the programme, even if I am not going to have the diploma and the transcript of records in time for the application deadline?
If you are currently in the last year of your undergraduate degree, please contact us at: email@example.com.
- What are the language requirements?
Please find the language requirements here.
- What kind of documents are accepted to prove language proficiency?
Find out more about the documents accepted to prove language proficiency here.
- How do you select candidates and what are the admission criteria?
Please read this page to find out more about the selection and the admission criteria.
- When will I know the results?
The results will be announced on April 2019.
Fees and scholarships
- I have been selected for a scholarship. Will that be enough to cover my expenses for the whole study period?
Yes, it should be enough to cover all your expenses. More information about living costs here.
- I applied as a self-funded student, what are the costs?
You will find all the information about the costs as a self-funded student here.
- Who will pay for my health insurance?
The health insurance is included in the scholarship. For self-funded students, the participation costs also cover the insurance.
- I was selected for LAGLOBE, what happens next?
The team will contact you soon. If you have any questions, you can email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- When does the programme start?
The programme will start from mid-September 2019 (find the exact dates in the Academic calendar).