- Degree: An undergraduate degree in social sciences, human sciences or legal sciences, equal or equivalent to 180 ECTS. This degree must be officially recognized in the home country of the university that delivered it*. The grade point average must be above B+
- Languages: Level C1 or first language in English and Spanish and Level B2 or first language in French (see accepted diplomas below)
- Academic Transcripts*
- Passport (or identity document for E.U citizens)
- A cover letter with personal informations (not longer than 600 words)
- One letter of recommendation
- A CV (Europass format)
- A sound research project (around 1800 words)
*If the document is not written in English, Spanish or French, an English translation is mandatory.
Accepted English diploma:
TOEFL iBT (We do not accept TOEFL ITP): 95-120, with minimum score of 20 in written test.
IELTS: 6.5-7.5 (no section below 5.5)
Michigan English Language Assessment Battery: Minimum score of 90
Pearson Test of English: Score of 62 (writing 61)
University of Cambridge ESOL Examinations (Cambridge ESOL): Advanced (Certificate in Advanced English)
Accepted French diploma:
Accepted Spanish diploma:
All participant universities are strongly committed to promote equal opportunities and balanced participation. We reject any kind of gender, race or economic discriminations, as much during the selection and evaluation.