A program of excellence
Each year our program welcomes a new cohort of students with an international profile.
This group of students is the result of two competitive application sessions.
During the first session, about 15 full scholarships, financed by the European Union, are awarded to the best candidates.
The second session offers a limited number of places to be a part of the next student cohort.
The LAGLOBE Master has a total duration of two years (four academic semesters). The program fees are the following:
- For students residing in countries of the European Union: 4.490 euros per year (8.980 euros for the total duration of the program).
- For students residing in countries of the rest of the world: 8.640 euros per year (17.280 euros for the total duration of the program).
These fees cover the full enrollment in each of the Consortium universities, an international insurance for the total duration of the program and every associated cost regarding the final diploma.
These fees do not cover other expenses related to visas, housing, travel expenditures, installation or other similar expenses.
The Consortium recommends to every candidate that wishes to apply to our program, to possess the proper funds.
We invite all applicants get acquainted with other funding possibilities in their countries of origin, regional fundings and other similar organisms.
In case of applicants with an external financement source, candidates will have to present an official certificate before the beginning of the program.
The Erasmus Mundus Joint Master Degree (EMJMD) scholarships are awarded to the best applicants, nationals of Partner countries Erasmus program and Program countries of the Erasmus program.
The scholarship is awarded for a full-time engagement and for the total duration of the study program.
The scholarship includes:
- Full tuition fees for the enrollment in the program, equivalent to 8.980 euros for students residing in Program countries and 17.280 euros for students residing in Partner countries.
- International insurance
- Travel and Installation contribution
- A monthly subsistence allowance for the total duration of the study EMJMD (24 months maximum)
Attention! Students who have already obtained an EMJMD scholarship or are former Erasmus Mundus Master/Doctoral scholarship holders are not eligible for an additional scholarship under the EMJMD action. Students benefiting from an EMJMD scholarship cannot benefit from another EU grant while pursuing their EMJMD studies.Scholarship program